After the first part of this series I had read was totally flat (in a positive sense, because this book so fantastic is). However, I was skeptical because I could not imagine how it should succeed in this Author Story to increase it (after free theme, see part one of a book found in part two of a book, find, and in part three of a book ?)
Having read the book now but must say I ashamed that my approach but have been very unimaginative. Gerd succeed Ruebenstrunk the balancing act the tension in his books To raise even more admirable. Clearly be recovered books, but the story win momentum and depth so that ye will never get bored. Much better than Inkheart trilogy (sorry!) . I love and hate in equal parts to have to wait for a book. But this third part of Gerd Ruebenstrunk deserves an extra big cross on my calendar. Five out of five stars go
0 comments:
Post a Comment