This was my second last night before 2010 - a really great night = D My first big little party.
We first went to Wuppertal are one hour to familiarize ourselves with a friend send and wait for other friends in Dusseldorf, then we have yet had einbisschen so that we get into the mood. As already mentioned in the last post is my cousin, the organizers, but we did not reach him on the phone and I'm only cool in 4 damn months of legal age hehe. Therefore, I needed an ID card from my cousin, I drunk in the state (about single pair inattentive images contributed) hacked into a friend at the doorman, in his hand the card. Since I did not look like my cousin, he asked me for my birth year, and I said of course, 1989, 1988 -.- "The casually" sweetness you come here not merely "haha how Hakan from what I grinned staring du at him insolently and then also got my cousin whispered to him that I am his cousin and that the rest of the clan may purely Asian HA ... YOU RAT! he would have liked the characters shown Loser, saying ÄÄÄÄÄÄTSCH haha. really funny evening! to have danced at 4 clock in the morning. The DJ was right well, if I ever wanted me to squat and recover from my 12cm Abssatzschuhen again was so great music where you had to dance properly. I smell while still searching for cigarettes and for ammonia (Wegemer color hair) but it was a good 2009 Final \u0026lt;3
I wish all my readers a Happy New Year 2010:) Hopefully have you celebrated well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment