Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perception Or Pyranha Which Is Best

Quote of the day:


Sorry for the drawing so crappy haha. I'm not really talented in it, that does not take me so bad. Yesterday at lunch Yasmina has drained this saying and I have not stopped laughing. If someone rips a joke, I'm usually the one that starts after 5 minutes to laugh! But then, right! Is really so totally bad. What I like is, I imagine such sayings figuratively, of course I have the main role in my thoughts. If I get the joke or a saying then in my head play, splashing around in the shit and put my head was hanging, until I understand the sense and feel the disgust. The significance of this saying? I interpret it this way: No matter what for a shitty situation to give up, and run away before help anyway, because it is already deeply involved in it. Always look ahead and look for a way out! In this case, I would say: go free digging and take a shower ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment